How will you make an impact?
In the next couple of years, we will be considerably expanding our operations all around Europe and you will have the opportunity to be part of it. You ensure that all Bitvavo employees will receive their salary and related benefits in a timely and correct manner, and comply with local compliance rules of legal and labor law and payroll taxes. You ensure that all employees are satisfied with Bitvavo as an employer because you always pay out the salary on time and accurately.
You are part of the Finance team and will report to the Accounting & Reporting Lead. You will work closely with the Accounting team, the People team, and the external payroll vendor.
What is the role about?
- Ensuring timely and accurate preparation, reviewing, analysis, and processing of end-to-end payroll for The Netherlands, while maintaining strict confidentiality of data
- Coordinating and supervising overall efficiency and effectiveness of our payroll operations
- Supervising and maintaining the payroll control processes to ensure consistent and robust compliance with all legal, employment, tax, and HR labor requirements
- Setting up payroll outsourcing in new countries (ADP Celergo)
- Initiating training sessions to explain payroll/benefits policies and procedures
- Assisting in completing the year end regulatory payroll audits
- Perform monthly reconciliation and analysis of P&L and Balance accounts
- Develop and coordinate desktop procedures on key specific payroll areas, such as payroll input, checks and controls, payroll journals
What do you need to be successful?
- Detailed knowledge of payroll systems (preferably ADP), taxation and national insurance rules
- Experience in (Dutch) payroll
- A proactive, team player mind-set and the ability to work independently
- Accuracy, efficiency, and the ability to be organised and prioritise tasks as needed;
- The skills to present information in a clear and informative format for both financial and non-financial users
We care about our people. That's why we have a broad range of benefits to support them mentally, physically, and in their career growth. And an extra holiday for your birthday, just for fun.
- Flexible well-being budget
- Training and development budget
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Pension scheme
- 26 days holiday leave
- Drinks and events
- Internet allowance
Meet the team
We are always looking for ambitious people with a passion for digital assets to help us reach our goals.
Apply for this job
And become part of the Bitvavo culture