People Business Advisor
You are a service-minded, customer-centric and a thorough HR generalist with a passion for delivering impact through people. You keep up and find inspiration in the newest HR innovations & trends to bring best-in-class HR products and processes to life. You do this with an eye for creating unparalleled people experiences and building a culture that makes employees tick. You’re empathetic, trustworthy and have a keen interest in all things people!
Sounds even a tad bit like you? Read on!
As we continue our journey to be a customer-centric department and strengthen our Business Partnering muscle, we’re looking for a stellar People Business Advisor to join our team! Coupling expert HR knowledge with a service mindset, this role will be responsible for providing HR advisory support to managers and Vavos with the aim to increase their effectiveness and engagement and set Bitvavo up for success!
How you'll have an impact:
- Act as primary point of contact in advising and coaching Vavos on offerings relevant to key employee lifecycle (training, benefits, compensation, vacation, performance management, conflicts, exits, sickness, wellbeing etc.)
- Closely collaborate with members of the People Team to resolve queries or offer advice as needed (Operations, Talent Acquisition) within defined SLAs
- Conscientious and thoughtful stakeholder management as you align with and keep relevant partners in the People team updated along with the business
- End-to-end management of sickness cases, advising managers on follow-ups and reintegration while ensuring 100% compliance with the Dutch legislation
- Analyse data from requests/cases from Managers and Vavos and surface key insights to share with the People Business Partner
- Support People Operations counterparts with hosting onboarding, liaising with internal stakeholders (e.g. IT / facilities) to provide a class-apart to all new joiners
- Conduct exit interviews with Vavos leaving and provide periodic analysis of results
- Be a voice of the Vavos, keep a of pulse of the floor, observe and flag recurring needs/themes and feed into project pipeline and/or own execution
In this role, you will report to the Director, People Business Partner and will work closely with the rest of the People Team, functional Managers and the Vavos!
What you'll bring:
You are a roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of professional who thrives in an high-paced environment where processes are not yet established and where change is a constant. A successful People Advisor will be detail-oriented, resilient to curveballs and will be able to operate without much direction.
You are solution-oriented, have a clear, agile train of thought and are humbly confident in your abilities. You have a growth mindset and are driven to simplify complex processes while focusing on maximising value & impact. You already know your way around most things HR and therefore have a self-starting mentality in getting things done.
- Have min 4+ years of experience as a HR Generalist/Advisor across a full-range of HR topics in a fast-paced & preferably, in a tech environment
- Are proficient in Dutch Employment Law, including sickness management
- Have affinity towards people, process simplification and problem solving
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and are able to remain calm under pressure
- Can render sound and speedy judgement to drive resolutions real-time
- Are open to adapting new systems, processes and ways of working
- Are fluent in English verbal/written (Fluency in Dutch is not a prerequisite)
- Are self-disciplined around time management, prioritisation and driving impact
- Non-negotiables: Ownership, accountability, integrity and courage to challenge the status quo!
We care about our people. That's why we have a broad range of benefits to support them mentally, physically, and in their career growth. And an extra holiday for your birthday, just for fun.
- Flexible well-being budget
- Training and development budget
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Pension scheme
- 26 days holiday leave
- Drinks and events
- Internet allowance
Meet the team
People and Places
We are always looking for ambitious people with a passion for digital assets to help us reach our goals.
Apply for this job
And become part of the Bitvavo culture