Product Manager - Customer Trading
How you’ll have an impact:
Customer trading team is a newly created cross-functional product team that will be responsible for flow of buying or selling crypto, trading panel for advanced users and our API for market makers and retail customers. This team will be spun off from an already existing team and will consist of Backend and Frontend Engineers, Engineering Manager, QA engineer, UX Designer and you as a Product Manager.
In your role you will have an exciting opportunity to shape and make a real impact on the future of a leading European investment platform.
What you'll do:
- Creating product strategy for your team and aligning it with overarching company strategy
- Conducting market research to identify customer needs and industry trends
- Monitoring and analysing data and user feedback and using this information to make data-driven decisions
- Creating roadmaps and setting priorities for the team
- Supporting Engineering Manager in driving timely delivery of new features and product improvements within the User trading team
- Managing stakeholders and keeping them informed about progress of the team
- Collaborating with the marketing and support to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new features and product improvements built by your team
- Running A/B tests and analyse data on released changes to improve team’s KPI
What you’ll bring:
- You have a proven track record of driving results-driven product teams that deliver on company OKRs and KPIs.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably in the retail investment / brokerage / trading industry.
- You have deep knowledge on retail trading and investing and you are passionate about Crypto space. You know how traders think and you understand what tools they need from to be successful.
- Technical acumen - you are comfortable working closely with software engineers.
- You are an expert in mobile apps and websites. You know how to engage customers and optimise conversion rates through A/B tests.
- You are a great communicator and able to manage stakeholders.
- You make decisions based on data and insights, and are able to prioritise strategically.
We care about our people. That's why we have a broad range of benefits to support them mentally, physically, and in their career growth. And an extra holiday for your birthday, just for fun.
- Flexible well-being budget
- Training and development budget
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Pension scheme
- 26 days holiday leave
- Drinks and events
- Internet allowance
Meet the team
We are always looking for ambitious people with a passion for digital assets to help us reach our goals.
Apply for this job
And become part of the Bitvavo culture