Product Manager - RegTech
How you’ll have an impact:
Our RegTech team is a newly established team that will be responsible for compliance oriented features - transaction monitoring, risk profiling, proof of funds, but also internal and external tooling setup that helps our compliance and onboarding teams to perform their daily duties.
As a Product Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to shape and make a real impact on the future of a leading European retail investment platform. You will be responsible for leading product work for the RegTech team. You will be in close contact with your stakeholders (compliance and onboarding departments) to understand their needs and map them to necessary development by the product team. You will be responsible for drafting a long term roadmap for the team as well as preparing strategy on how to adjust Bitvavo’s technical setup to stay compliant with existing rules and prepare for new regulations.
What you'll do:
- Strategic planning and prioritising that allows you to use the team capacity in most impactful way;
- Solving pain points and guiding the vision of our product development;
- Analysing customer insights and collaborating with UX designers to to ensure that RegTech team features have the least impact on customer; experience while ensuring necessary level of compliance;
- Working closely with the Legal & Compliance team to stay on top of regulatory changes;
- Coordinating smooth implementation of new regulatory requirements across Product & Tech domain.
What you’ll bring:
- You have a proven track record of driving results-driven product teams that deliver on company OKRs and KPIs;
- You have 7+ years of experience in Product Management;
- You have deep knowledge on compliance and regulatory topics;
- Technical background - you have strong technical acumen;
- You are a great communicator and able to manage stakeholders;
- You make decisions based on data and insights, and are able to prioritise strategically.
We care about our people. That's why we have a broad range of benefits to support them mentally, physically, and in their career growth. And an extra holiday for your birthday, just for fun.
- Flexible well-being budget
- Training and development budget
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Pension scheme
- 26 days holiday leave
- Drinks and events
- Internet allowance
Meet the team
We are always looking for ambitious people with a passion for digital assets to help us reach our goals.
Apply for this job
And become part of the Bitvavo culture