What is the role about?
As a Senior Quant Trader you are part of an ambitious, creative, energetic, international team. You are responsible for the strategic execution of trading digital assets. The career path set up for this position offers the opportunity to build and lead a team. Are you a passionate Trader? Our team, located in Amsterdam, is looking for self-driven, talented people who can help make digital assets available for everyone!
How will you make an impact?
- Perform research and propose production algorithms to optimize hedging
- Monitoring and streamlining trading processes
- Develop predictive models from data algorithms to automatically execute trades
- Implement quantitative trading models for specific assets in the crypto and FX space
- Develop & execute P&L, equity-linked, market elasticity, liquidity, price impact and clients flow
- Collaborate with Developers, Legal & Compliance on ad-hoc projects
What do you need to be successful?
- 5+ years of experience in the High Frequency Trading (HFT) industry
- Technically skilled in Java and Python
- Strong statistical analysis and quantitative skills
- Ability to manage market/liquidity risk, portfolio and trading options
- Proficient knowledge on trading strategies, systems and models
- Demonstrated ability to conduct market micro-structure, market-making, back-tested into production
We care about our people. That's why we have a broad range of benefits to support them mentally, physically, and in their career growth. And an extra holiday for your birthday, just for fun.
- Flexible well-being budget
- Training and development budget
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Pension scheme
- 26 days holiday leave
- Drinks and events
- Internet allowance
Meet the team
We are always looking for ambitious people with a passion for digital assets to help us reach our goals.
Apply for this job
And become part of the Bitvavo culture