What is the role about?
At Bitvavo we are expanding our data & analytics department. Therefore we are on the lookout for a Data Analyst with a business acumen to join our team.
This role contributes to Bitvavo’s analytics culture through data products and services. In the data team you are dedicated to forge the future of crypto trading while creating analytical insights, building data products, enhancing data quality and standards for better decisions, and empowering all parties with information to accelerate their activities.
How will you make an impact?
In this role you'll work together with other Data Analysts, Scientists and Engineers in facilitating different parts of the business with insights from data. The role involves transforming and curating datasets, generating actionable insights, and enabling your stakeholders. You will be a proactive advisor to the business, while developing insightful solutions. There is a lot of freedom to bring your expertise and ideas to practice. Your responsibilities:
- Analyse data and derive actionable insights to solve business challenges and discover opportunities.
- Partner with business stakeholders to drive the data culture at Bitvavo.
- Own data analysis projects from end-to-end and convert results to drive action.
- Collaborate with the data engineering team to enhance the data sets and pipelines.
- Enable the business through self-service solutions.
How will you be successful?
- 2-4+ years of experience as an analyst or in a similar role
- Preferably an academic degree in a STEM related area: e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Econometrics, etc.
- Experience in performing data analysis using scripting languages (SQL), BI tools (like Looker, Tableau, or PowerBI) and preferably proficient in Python.
- End-to-end understanding of database, data warehouse development and data transformation tools.
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced industry and company that grows in a rapid tempo.
- Ability to communicate technical results to non-technical stakeholders.
We care about our people. That's why we have a broad range of benefits to support them mentally, physically, and in their career growth. And an extra holiday for your birthday, just for fun.
- Flexible well-being budget
- Training and development budget
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Pension scheme
- 26 days holiday leave
- Drinks and events
- Internet allowance
Meet the team
We are always looking for ambitious people with a passion for digital assets to help us reach our goals.
Apply for this job
And become part of the Bitvavo culture