Senior Software Engineer - Customer
How you’ll have an impact
As a Senior Software Engineer in the Customer Area, you will collaborate closely with the Technical Lead and Staff Engineer to build and design brand-new services from the ground up, which will propel us into facing future competition in the crypto market. You will have a say in technological decisions, extracting and replacing legacy systems with brand new ones. You will have the ability to work on and solve interesting technical challenges around scalability and efficiency. You will be part of the area that focuses on the acquisition and activation of new users, experimentations to optimize conversion rates, and maintaining different features such as onboarding, KYC, push notifications, and refer-a-friend.
- 5+ years of development experience;
- Experience with event-driven microservices using Kafka;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Firm understanding of programming design patterns and principles;
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming.
Nice to have:
- Experience working for a tech start-up or scale-up;
- Experience with frameworks like NestJS or equivalent;
- Experience in working with MySQL, Redis, and/or MongoDB;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with tools we don’t use, but should, and the wisdom to know when to recommend them.
We care about our people. That's why we have a broad range of benefits to support them mentally, physically, and in their career growth. And an extra holiday for your birthday, just for fun.
- Flexible well-being budget
- Training and development budget
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Pension scheme
- 26 days holiday leave
- Drinks and events
- Internet allowance
Meet the team
We are always looking for ambitious people with a passion for digital assets to help us reach our goals.
Apply for this job
And become part of the Bitvavo culture