Senior Software Engineer - Trading
How will you make an impact?
Support, improve and extend current trading system and services, the most exciting and complex part of the exchange.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Improving and maintaining the current trading platform, along with implementing new features for it
- Reducing latency, optimising our code-base for a higher performance
- Onboarding new liquidity providers
- Working with the full development and operational lifecycle of the trading system
How will you be successful?
- 5+ years of Software Development experience, preferably in the Fintech space
- University degree in STEM or Computer Science
- Good understanding of change risk management
- Good understanding of OOP, SOLID, KISS principles
- Experience with TypeScript or another strongly typed programming language (Java, Go, C++ etc.)
- Knowledge of various architectural and design patterns and its benefits
- Good communication skills and willingness to learn trading
Nice to Haves:
- Professional experience within the trading industry
- Professional experience with building high-performance and low-latency systems
- DevOps experience with AWS and Kubernetes environments
- Experience with Kafka and Microservices architecture
We care about our people. That's why we have a broad range of benefits to support them mentally, physically, and in their career growth. And an extra holiday for your birthday, just for fun.
- Flexible well-being budget
- Training and development budget
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Pension scheme
- 26 days holiday leave
- Drinks and events
- Internet allowance
Meet the team
We are always looking for ambitious people with a passion for digital assets to help us reach our goals.
Apply for this job
And become part of the Bitvavo culture