What is the role about?
As our first SOC Specialist at Bitvavo, you will be responsible for the technical side of our new Security Operations Center (SOC). The SOC consists of a few skilled, technical staff performing monitoring and analysis, cyber incident handling, threat intelligence, non-compliance reporting, user activity monitoring, malware and forensic analysis. You will be part of our 3-people Security team and you will report into the Security Tech Lead.
Do you have an affinity for Crypto? Our team is looking for self-driven, talented team players who can help make digital assets available for everyone!
How will you make an impact?
- Leading the SOC team
- Analysing existing systems for security bilities and creating effective mitigations
- Operating autonomously to further investigate and escalating in accordance with policies, procedures and defined processes
- Leading the SOC analysts during incident response actions, while advising and coordinating with leadership during active incidents
- Contribute to the improvements to the SOC monitoring, hunting, and incident management processes
How will you be successful?
- +2 years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience in SOC - Level 2/Level 3 roles
- Demonstrated experience of cybersecurity technologies such as; IDS / IPS , Advanced Anti-malware prevention and analysis, Firewalls, Proxies etc.
- Knowledge of enterprise technology infrastructure, platforms, middleware, databases, applications and tooling, including: Windows, MAC, Linux and infrastructure management
- The ability to analyse endpoint, network, and application logs
- Experience in handling perimeter security, endpoint security, web and email security
We care about our people. That's why we have a broad range of benefits to support them mentally, physically, and in their career growth. And an extra holiday for your birthday, just for fun.
- Flexible well-being budget
- Training and development budget
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Pension scheme
- 26 days holiday leave
- Drinks and events
- Internet allowance
Meet the team
We are always looking for ambitious people with a passion for digital assets to help us reach our goals.
Apply for this job
And become part of the Bitvavo culture