Treasury Support Specialist
How you'll have an impact:
In the next couple of years, we will be considerably expanding our operations in Europe and you will have the opportunity to be part of it. You will help us build a treasury function and help develop and implement treasury strategy and policies that are aligned with the rest of the organisation.
You’ll report directly to the CFO. You'll analyze and interpret data, and provide guidance to other departments on where and how to optimize growth and operational excellence.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing efficient operating liquidity across cold- and hot crypto wallets.
- Handling operational staking activities.
- Developing dashboards to maintain control of the process.
- Taking the initiative to identify new revenue opportunities and realize process improvements.
- Working collaboratively with the business and providing specialist financial support and information.
What you'll bring:
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in sciences such as econometrics, maths, physics, or equivalent;
- You have at least 2 - 5 years of experience in similar positions;
- You have affinity and personal experience with crypto;
- You are accurate and have a eye for detail;
- You are committed and a real team player;
- You have strong analytical skills (experience in SQL is a plus);
- You have a good written and verbal command of the Dutch and English language
We care about our people. That's why we have a broad range of benefits to support them mentally, physically, and in their career growth. And an extra holiday for your birthday, just for fun.
- Flexible well-being budget
- Training and development budget
- Competitive salary
- Remote working
- Pension scheme
- 26 days holiday leave
- Drinks and events
- Internet allowance
Meet the team
We are always looking for ambitious people with a passion for digital assets to help us reach our goals.
Apply for this job
And become part of the Bitvavo culture